TSCC license

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Mar 9 00:36:30 EST 2004

I use MP3 for voice compression...it works well..about 2K per second.
Question is, how long is your video? I just checked out some of the
SnapZ videos and here's what I found:

<from a private chat>

chippwalters: for comparison...snapz is 419x299 while the geoMgr is 640x480
chippwalters: both about 3 Mb
chippwalters: mine is over 3 minutes in length, theirs is only 16 seconds!
chippwalters: their fps is 12, mine 5