Video Tutorials on the Geometry Manager

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Mon Mar 8 23:39:07 EST 2004

No message here but I'll reboot once I can close the other things I'm
working on.  This is exactly the kind of things the Rev community needs
to keep producing to attract people.  Forget changing to .syntax, just
"showing people" how things work, literally, would speak louder than
talking about the ease of Transcript.

How about a "Making a simple app in Revolution - Transcript 101" demo?
One would think RunRev would love to use something like that as a
promo.  A really tricked out version could have your narration over
sliced and spliced video showing the steps being performed on each
platform.  (As in only once, where you're suddenly talking about
something and it shows a mac, you keep talking and the next click opens
up the video clip on linux, XP, Classic, etc)...

Yours,
Chris