Video Tutorials on the Geometry Manager

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 8 14:55:57 EST 2004

I'm having the same problem as Tom, except that when I click on the
download EnSharpen decocder link, what gets downloaded to my desktop is
something called transfer.asp --which appears to be an Apple System
Profiler document.  Double-clicking on it just runs ASP.

I WAS able to hear the audio, so I know it sounds like these tutorials
will be valuable to watch.  How do we get them to work?

Marian