educational stacks

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Mon Mar 8 09:22:38 EST 2004

Hi Chris,

Have you tried using a preceptorTools generic module? The generic
module allows you to roll your own instructional design.  it is a stack
that contains about 25 content cards and a prebuilt navigation system.
Everything that goes on the cards is up to you. No Objectives or
lengthy instructions required. PreceptorTools was designed for just the
kind of applications you suggest.

If you have any questions about how you might do this I would be happy
to help you get started.

Regards

Steve

PS. Thanks for giving preceptorTools a tryout in any case.  :-)

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
http://www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ --
version 1.0.5 available Now!