Interesting Utility for PDF Generation

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Mar 5 21:35:19 EST 2004

Hi Brian,

I checked out the link. Very sparse site. I couldn't quite figure out what
his licensing model is. Is is like altBrowser.DLL, purchase it once and you
can use it in as many custom developed commercial applications as you want?

If not, then I imagine he'll have a tough time as a developer tool. If so,
then it sounds like he's found a great niche for us custom developers! In
fact, I could sure use a utility like this one for one of my projects now.

best,

Chipp