Rotating Graphics

Springer, Paul paul.springer at sensis.com
Fri Mar 5 11:28:48 EST 2004

Dar,

Thanks for the help. As a beginner with RR, I need a little clarification.

1. When you say "Rotate that." Do you mean with a built in command or with a
custom command that is re-calculating where the points should be?

2. Aren't there points already defined for the polygons vertices? Do I need
to somehow use my custom properties instead of those?

-Paul