Update button icon

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 4 18:58:46 EST 2004

I'm using a custom prop to store if the button it self is a big yellow
one or a non-yellow one.
Then via scripting the next time the button is hit it asks for the
custom prop cYellow and if true sets the state to a yellow button.
However, I want to (without setting the icon itself ) have it update
using the custom prop without having to click the button.

It is confusing because I am manually setting the button states for
three buttons in a group on top of each other.
button layer 1 is the yellow or not base button
button layer 2 is the icon of the button
button layer 3 is the available of the button ( a gray button that says
it is not available BUT can be used to reset the others)

So I want to set the cYellow of a button and tell the button to go
ahead and check the cYellow and update but not actually click the
button to do it.

I guess I could check the button's cYellow and change the icon my self
but I was hoping once set there could be an update or something.

TOm