The opposite of save?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Mar 4 18:55:58 EST 2004

On Mar 4, 2004, at 3:46 PM, Doug Lerner wrote:

> I have it working now with the URL file:// syntax.

Great. No reason to change it- I am just saving you typing 12
characters next time ;-). More, in fact because the URL syntax requires
a full path, I think, and the file path syntax can be a path relative
to the defaultFolder.

> Why would your syntax work? How does Rev know it is a filename you are
> talking about?

Because the go command is smart? The Transcript Dictionary for "go
command" says

	"The stack is any stack reference, or any file path or http URL
reference that resolves to a stack file."

elsewhere in the online docs:

	answer file "Choose stack:"; go stack it

However, if for some reason you set the filename property and name
property of your stack to the same thing, then maybe the go stack
filepath would not work. But usually my stacks are named something
different than their filenames.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com