Change Rev's Tool Tip

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 3 15:40:33 EST 2004

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:33:48 -0600, Bojsza <gbojsza at mac.com> wrote:

>I was wondering if it would be easy to change Rev's Tool Tip field to
>include a few more lines ... or should I just create my own version?

I can't answer the question, sorry - but I too am very interested in
getting some more control over tooltips. I have an app where I would like
to display the tooltips of all visible controls by pressing a single
button. AFAIK this is impossible, but I could fake it if I knew how the
engine decides on the dimensions and location of a control's tooltip. Then
I could just create 'shadow' label fields to do what I want. So, is there
any way of finding out a bit more about a tooltip at runtime, I'd like to
know what it is.

Graham