pdatoolbox read and write

Bob Hartley r.hartley at bio.gla.ac.uk
Wed Mar 3 16:42:57 EST 2004

Hi All and Chipp

I know some here have used PDAT to make palm apps. I beleive the formatt of
PDAToolbox is a subset of the palm format.

Is there any stack that can read and write (for dummies like me) palm
databases that I can build a commercial app on?

I have a friend that has written an activeX dll in C++ that can read the
palm formatt and he is making a read/write version. Have this already been
done in runrev? Also, if not, then can runrev use a dll like this on windows?

All the best
Bob; Sunny Scotland