Again with the start using.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Mar 3 13:33:39 EST 2004

On Wednesday, March 3, 2004, at 10:02 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> The logic, I suppose, emphasizes modularity, and thus may make sense
> when a team of programmers is working on project where some event
> needs to trigger multiple handlers.
>
> But for one-developer standalone projects, I don't see the need.

As we grow as a community we might be using more and more stack
libraries from other sources including custom controls that require
stack libraries.

I assume most folks pass preOpenCard down the message path, for
example.  If I have a library stack that uses that, I need to doc that.
  If this is not really a common style, I might want to add a handler
that must be called on preOpenCard and make that an alternative method.

Dar Scott