Printing question for Windows people pt 2

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Tue Mar 2 19:55:56 EST 2004

>I use Courier New
>
>-Chipp

Thanks for the reply, Chipp.  Courier New is giving me what I need as far
as the font goes, however, I can't get the text size to vary when it
prints.  The fields which print show different sizes, but it all prints in
14 point on the XP.  On my Mac, the size changes work fine.

I checked the same workstation with Word and a couple of sizes of Courier
New and it was as expected.  Is there anything else I need to do within the
script?

The relevant part is:

  put the value of the clickline into cline
  set the textsize of fld "data" to cline
  set the textheight of fld "data" to cline

Dave