substack and systemWindow property

shaosean at unitz.ca shaosean at unitz.ca
Tue Mar 2 00:31:36 EST 2004

> AH!  OK...THANK YOU Sean!!  ...maybe you should charge a little $$ (now
> that I already have *my* hands on it :)

nah.. it's something that should belong in the engine (just like the mac
versions).. also if i was to charge for anything i'm sure you'd expect
upgrades or support or something ;-)  personally i just do all this
programming for fun, if someone else has a use for it - great, but i'd
be writing it anyways =)  you should see my nice mp3 player, has "metal"
windows, yet it's on windows (hasn't touched a mac yet)..

-Sean

ps.. hope that you find the DLL useful ^_^