where to list problems in Beta ver of Rev

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 17:25:43 EST 2004

--- Christopher Mitchell <chrism at lumin.us> wrote:
> And now the link shows up as an "oops you hit a page
> that is not here"
>
> Yours,
> Chris

Hi Chris (and anyone else trying to get the beta)

Tom accidentally posted the link on this list ;
however, the beta was reserved for the Enterprise
users, who get early access to beta versions.

Therefor, the beta was relocated to a different spot
on the server, where only Enterprise customers have
access.

On the positive side, this means that a wider beta or
a release candidate are not that far away :-)

Jan Schenkel
--
PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE nv
Software + Services = Solutions.

--
European Revolution Conference - 17+18 April - Malta
Visit the website : http://www.techietours.com/Rev/
Contact the organiser : rev at techietours.com

=====