Printing problem

Ray G. Miller rgmiller at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 1 14:06:32 EST 2004

Recently, "David Squance" wrote:

>> Sometimes computers drive me crazy.

and Scott Rossi added: Let me be the first to welcome you to the Asylum
-- I've been a resident for some time now. Enjoy your stay

I must be in the West Wing...

Recently, my old HP scanner sprang to life when I started an OCR... A
bit surprised, because the text I was scanning was in the newer Epson
52000! Ever since the Epson was hooked up, the HP lay dormant.

After wasting an hour or so, I finally determined that the Epson TWAIN
had disappeared. Macs don't disappear files, everything stays where you
put it... especially in MOS 9.2!

I re-installed the Epson drivers and now the HP lies dormant one again...

Ray
PS Shouldn't the EPSON "Smart Panel" be nominated for the worst ported
product of the year?

Ray G. Miller
Turtlelips Productions
4009 Everett Ave.