[ANN] Tutti 3D

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 04:32:48 EST 2004

> Graham Samuel wrote:
> To join in the chorus: stunning! I didn't realise
> RR could be used for stuff like this. Beautifully
> done, and an inspiration.

I second these words wholeheartly! :-)

Scott wrote in the Tutti 3D stack that he
will like that we contribute to the works
in 3D for this platform.

Actually, the guys of iGame3d created an
extraordinary openGL dll that puts a 3d canvas
in a stack. An JBV create an impressive demo
of openGL in a stack.

I'll like to see more docs and tutorials for
these incredibly complex dlls!

Tyler Vano created, time ago, an impressive 3d
stack in HyperCard.

If someone in this list, has experience programming
3d graphics, then is very straightforward to use
multiplication of matrices for 3d calculations.

The only matrix that i don't understand is the
perspective matrix, that converts the 3d points
in a 2d representation for the screen...
Rotation, translation, scale requires only to
add a column of data to the math in the stack
"graphics transformations" that you could find
in the website in the foot of this message.

Keep Up the good work, Scott!

Thanks for sharing with us your Professional work!

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/