Differences between standalone results and IDE results

Mark Talluto revlists at canelasoftware.com
Mon Mar 1 03:09:32 EST 2004

On Feb 29, 2004, at 10:11 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> This is going to be sorta vague right now.  I am running into a
> situation where I am getting a particular result from my app running
> in the IDE vs a Standalone.

I have uploaded a sample stack that demonstrates the problem.  It
appears that grouping just before cloning a card is the problem.  I
will bugzilla it tomorrow when I've had some sleep to get it right.
Here is a link for anyone that is interested:
<http://www.canelasoftware.com/pub/rev/clone_test.mc.zip>

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto