Limitations of RR for drawing apps?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Mar 1 01:38:51 EST 2004

Hi Graham,

I've given it a bit of thought, and AFAIK, I think you could build a
nice little paint/draw product inside RR. I don't think it would be as
simple as one might think, but don't really see why it's impossible.

You can of course save in both Jpg and Png formats. I think you might
want to consider doing everything in browser mode to get the simplest
and easiest to use interface.

I've a product called ImageGadget (free for PCs) you might take a look at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/hemingway/HemTools/ImageGadget.htm

best,

Chipp