Differences between standalone results and IDE results

Mark Talluto revlists at canelasoftware.com
Mon Mar 1 01:11:21 EST 2004

Hi Everyone,

This is going to be sorta vague right now.  I am running into a
situation where I am getting a particular result from my app running in
the IDE vs a Standalone.

I am cloning a card.
In the IDE the visible card after the clone is card 1 of 2.
In the Standalone the visible card after the clone is card 2 of 2
(which is the way it should be I believe).

A lot is going on so a simple recipe stack has been impossible to
create as of yet.  This might (probably is) be related.  When I have
"Script Debug Mode" on, the stack does not execute completely.  It is
hanging on the "clone this card" line.
I tested this on MC 2.5 and it ran in both the IDE and Standalone with
the same results.

Has anyone here had something like this happen to them?  I will
bugzilla this once I can create a recipe without having to send in my
whole app.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto