More scrolling images

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Mar 1 00:03:38 EST 2004

on 2/28/04 11:09 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com at
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:33:00 -0600
> From: "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com>
> Subject: RE: More scrolling images
>
>> OK, I now know how to scroll an image in a stack window, _but_
>>
>> Is it possible to scroll a large image inside a graphic?
>
> Can you give an example of what you're trying to do with this? I'm
> sorry, but I'm having trouble wrapping my head around that...
Sure...thanks..:

I have a 8.5 x 11 window with a white jpg image to match, which has text,
made in PhotoShop. It is overlaid with fields for the user to fill in.

The above takes up about 2/3 of the page. I want to put a map segment in the
bottom third. This segment will be from a large map. I want to scroll the
map inside the segment space to get to the appropriate area, then place an
overlay target on it and print it.

TIA,
Ken N.