Small difficulty with altBrowser stack

Bob Warren warren at howsoft.com
Sun Jun 27 12:03:40 EDT 2004

Chipp:

Thanks very much for your reply, but I think that I need to explain this
small difficulty a little better. The problem I have occurs in the
Revolution environment when your stack is loaded, and as far as I know it
has nothing to do directly with the option for popups in the browser itself
once running. In other words, if I simply load your stack, Revolution
doesn't work correctly any more. For example, if I open the Application
Browser and right-click on the name of the stack or on the name of a card,
nothing happens except that Revolution itself might freeze up.

If there was something I didn't quite understand in your answer, please let
me know.

Thanks.

Bob W.