Moron Metal

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Jun 27 11:40:48 EDT 2004

Another thing about metal stacks, in the IDE, if a stack is metal, it
displays as metal in all "preview environments"... Windows, Linux...
which do not even support metal windows.

Should I expect it do the same in a standalone, and be required to shut
it off myself? At this point, that is what I'm figuring on. e.g. since
it doesn't display metal consistently in the OS it should, it probably
does display it consistently in OSen that it shouldn't even be
possible.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.