Non-blocking FTP directory listing?

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Jun 23 17:23:12 EDT 2004

I'm interested in getting a non-blocking FTP directory listing. Using
"PUT..." is a blocking operation. So, I was thing of using
libURLftpCommand("Chdir",...) but I'm not quite sure where that is
going to return to, as it doesn't seem to offer the familiar callback
syntax as the other libURL stuff. libURLSetStatusCallback may apply...
should I expect the standard parameters returned e.g. theURL, theStatus
with theStatus containing the listing?

Or is there a different non-blocking technique for directory listings?
libURLDownloadToFile doesn't seem quite what I want.

Anyone done this? Got an example of usage and syntax? Dave?

Thanks.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.