Launch command

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jun 22 17:54:54 EDT 2004

Hi Yves,
The launch command has some peculiarities, but if you have a look at my
web page <http://www.troz.net/Rev/>, you can download my "Launch.rev"
stack which uses a combination of AppleScript & Transcript to get the
correct file paths and launch. It also handles the problem of launcing
an already open application or even an application that was previously
launched by Rev but is now closed.
It doesn't currently handle opening a document, but you should be able
to extend the techniques once you see what works for applications.
Cheers,
Sarah