URGENT-How to add "New Card" button/menu to stack

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 23 16:47:57 EDT 2004

Dan,

Ok, one final correction.

That should be
on closeStackRequest

not shutdownRequest (which does not work properly).

Also a few refinements to the handler

on closeStackRequest
      Answer "Save stack first" with "No" or "Yes"
      --creates a dialog with yes as default answer
     If it is "Yes" then
           save this stack
            exit
    Else
        exit
    End if
end  closeStackRequest

You piqued my curiosity, so I put together a very simple address book
stack to test this method and it works fine.  Email me off list if you
would like me to email you the Address Book Demo I put together along
with the uncompiled version of the starter standalone (when compiled to
standalone it becomes 3.4 meg in size).

Marian