URGENT-How to add "New Card" button/menu to stack

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 23 14:20:05 EDT 2004

Dan

I think you should be able to use the doMenu command.

Try creating a button with this script:

on mouseUp
      doMenu "New Card" of menu "Object"
end mouseUp

For more info on this command, see the Rev dox.

Please let us know if this solved your dilemma (I'm not sure how/if
doMenu works in a standalone).  Welcome to the Revolution!

Marian