FTP file uploading problem

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 11:34:38 EDT 2004

At 7:18 pm -0400 22/6/04, Richard Miller wrote:
>Dave:
>
>Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this:
>
>   libURLftpUploadfile
>"/Users/richard/Desktop/keylabels.txt","ftp://anonymous%40portable-pro.com:dummypassword@host180.ipowerweb.com/"
>
>It didn't return an error (in fact, THE RESULT didn't return
>anything...maybe that's good), but the file KEYLABELS.TXT (a simple
>text file) didn't show up in the ftp directory. Were you able to
>upload a file to that directory? Any suggestions?

Sorry. I was concentrating on the anonymous login and didn't pay
attention to what you were wanting to do.

You'll need to supply the full path, including the filename you want
to save the file as, as part of the url. E.g.

ftp://anonymous%40portable-pro.com:dummypassword@host180.ipowerweb.com/keylabels.txt

Cheers
Dave