A clue for using Valentina by XCMD

Michael D Mays michael.rr at mdmays.com
Mon Jun 21 17:56:18 EDT 2004

I am having trouble getting an application to work. I have a test stack
which only has the mouseUp script in a button:
  put valentina("version") into fld 1.

As a stack, when I click the button the version is put into the fld.

When I create the stack nothing happens. I think I have the application
settings correct. I see the xcmd is in the package
(./VXCMD_Macho_MC Untitled 2.app/Contents/MacOS/externals/revdb.bundle).

Any clues as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Michael