Crazy imageData

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Jun 21 16:10:00 EDT 2004

On Jun 21, 2004, at 3:51 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> I'll try the emptying trick, using the "text of the image." I hadn't
> gone that route yet.

The empty trick doesn't work.

>> When you dump in your troubleshooting, be sure and include
>> height/width and formattedHeight/formattedWidth.  Also alphaData (and
>> maybe maskData).  You can also save the image itself.  And you can
>> export the image to whatever form you want, including the human
>> readable PBM.
>>

> OK. Reset the dimensions. Got it. I'll try that too. At this point,
> I'll try anything. And when it works, I won't trust it, because I've
> had it working flawlessly before... until it doesn't.

The resize doesn't work. The combination of empty and resize doesn't
work.

Just to be clear, the imageData of the source NEVER changes. It is an
imported image. It sits on a resource card in a one card resource
substack of the main application.

I must have over 8 hours into troubleshooting this. This is just the
sort of thing that will drive you crazy in using Revolution.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.