Crazy imageData

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Mon Jun 21 14:00:53 EDT 2004

Troy,

I don't if it'll help (and I'm not sure if I remembre it correctly
as it happened several months ago and as I have no time to check
right now), but I remember facing a similar problem using
imagedata. And I think I remember the problem has to do with the
fact that imagedata returns binary data, and that putting that kind of
code in a variable (or field) that contained a different kind of data
right before used to cause some problem...
I vaguely recall that I first tried to put empty into that variable before

putting the imagedata into it, and then I finally solved the problem
by using that variable ONLY for binary data.
But that was with a previous version of the MC engine. The context
might have changed and the cause of your problem might be different...

Best,
JB