USB input capture

Mike Bautsch mike at themactech.com
Fri Jun 11 11:51:05 EDT 2004

I need to find out if Revolution can capture USB device input.
Specifically, I need to use a Logitech steering wheel and pedals with my
app, but I only need to detect if the accelerator or brake pedal has
been pushed. I am writing an app that will be used for Drivers Education
to test accelerator to brake reaction time. I attempted to write my app
in Real Basic, but unfortunately RB has a bug in it that bombs out any
app trying to capture game device input under windows. Real Basic
doesn't seem to be in any hurry to fix this problem so I am looking for
a viable alternative. I took a brief look at Visual Basic, but if I use
VB I'm stuck with a win only app.

Please Help!!

Thanks,

Mike Bautsch