"Fit Content" button in property palette

Ian Summerfield iansummerfield at icmlondon.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 07:21:50 EDT 2004

On the property inspector palette their are buttons to make a field
"fit content".  This is exactly what I want to do when a user enters
some text into a field.  I can't find out how to do it though!  How do
I "borrow" the script behind those buttons on the property inspector?
Or is it a property of a field to change?

This email  and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
may contain legally privileged information.  It is intended solely for
use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed.

Should you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this mail or calling +44 20 7636 6565.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution,
reproduction, printing or reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.

Any views expressed by an individual within this EMail do not necessarily
reflect the views of ICM.