Stupid question time (again)

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Fri Jun 11 01:06:49 EDT 2004

Bob,

As one who has been bitten a number of times from developing on OSX,
compiling for Windows, and finding the result not working at all as
expected, I -always- move my stacks and resources over to my PC and do
any final tweaking for that platform -on- that platform. Too many
things are different to expect "write once, deploy everywhere".

Barry