Need to highlight searching the list archives

revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Wed Jun 9 21:01:26 EDT 2004

One more for the hopper: you can also execute list archive searches with
the 4W RevListSearch plugin from my Rev page:<http://www.fourthworld.com/rev/index.html
<<

Thanks for drawing my attention to that, Richard.  A lot easier than
firing up a browser to do it - especially as Firefox is my default
browser, so I can then just open each interesting result in a new tabbed
page of the browser.  Now the results of a search of this list is only two
clicks away within the IDE.

But I am having thoughts of ways in which I could implement a super-search
of Rev-related documentation...

Regards,
Bernard