ANN Props NO2

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jun 7 21:20:28 EDT 2004

Hi everyone

Here's the first announcement of PropsNO2 (Nitrous Oxide) for
RunRev version 1.1 demo.

Tired of pulling down the properties palette sections menu?

Here's one plugin palette that will save you countless kilometers
of menu dragging, time consuming switching that kills the
momentum in your application's design...

This auto-configuring plug-in (no installation required other
than for auto-open) avoids all plugin crashes and non-
supported plugin features (Im quite unsettled about that!).

PropsNO2 will give you one click to view any property section
(well almost) and add a couple of its own (cd, stack and group
props!). Surely more are possible and your feedback will
hopefully help bring this as new features... I prefer releasing
a time saving tool than waiting to find more bugs in RR - this
plugin is for your productivity!

Last but not least, a better profiling feature to save the
properties of an object as a style and allow you to quickly
restore them to any other object without the painstacking
use of the awkward RR profiles! Imagine saving an objects
colors or geometry, etc...) and duplicating it or them in
less than 3 seconds!

Naturally it took long hours and dozens of crashes to build
this stack! A nag startup screen and the disabled profile tool
will remain disabled until you register or encourage me enough
to send you the lifetime free updates!

The free download and preview are at
<http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=150>

As RR plugins are now futile, you just need to open this stack to
make it work!

This is shareware. Im thinking of a 15 euro shareware,
it's well worth it IMOHO! If you think it's worth more, let me know!

Please inquire directly for licenses - if I get enough requests,
I have a menu toolbar to add to the revmenubar stack with even
more time saving features in the works ;) Your encouragement
will be astackimilated.

This stack is dedicated to Rob Cozens and Richard Gaskin's
gracious help!

Xavier
--
http://monsieurx.com