Capabilities: RTF editing, Graphs, flat-file database

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jun 7 20:54:35 EDT 2004

On Jun 7, 2004, at 6:49 PM, Geoff Caplan wrote:

> MySQL and Postgres don't fit the bill, obviously. I haven't used
> Valentina, but as a full-featured RDBMS it would surely be too complex
> and unreliable.

I'm curious as to why you think Valentina is unreliable?  It has been
excellent in my experience with it.  You just install the database
files when you install the program and the user doesn't have to do
anything else.  There are externals for Mac and Windows which are
already available and it offers great searching capabilities.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com