How to use progress bar

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Jun 5 23:59:22 EDT 2004

Bill,

In your loop you need to set the thumbPosition of the scrollbar to a value
and it will move. Here's an example for a progress bar based on the total
number of cards:

set the endValue of scrollbar "Progress" to \
 (the number of cards of this stack)
-- First, start with the scrollbar empty
set the thumbPosition of scrollbar "Progress" to 0
repeat with x = 1 to the number of cards of this stack
  set the thumbPosition of scrollbar "Progress" to x
end repeat
-- Finally, reset the scrollbar to empty
set the thumbPosition of scrollbar "Progress" to 0

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com