Rev 2.2 debug bugs

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Sat Jun 5 14:24:05 EDT 2004

On Jun 4, 2004, at 3:09 PM, David Kwinter wrote:

> Is anyone else having problems with their 1.1.1 stacks or the Rev 2.2
> debugger/script saving?

I'm not having the problems you described but I have been seeing a
maddeningly frequent occurrence of a Rev freezing when I invoke debug
mode. I'll select Script Debug mode from the debug menu. Under OSX
(10.3.3/10.3.4) the debug menu stays highlighted and Rev freezes. It
does "appear" to respond to some keyboard commands--for example, if I
type cmd-Q, the File menu highlights like it's trying to quit, but no
action takes place. The only recourse is to force-quit.

As I say, this has been happening with increasing frequency. Am I the
only one seeing this?

Regards,

Howard Bornstein