global way to change cursor

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jun 3 19:51:13 EDT 2004

As Richard has said, you can use the defaultCursor property, but I tend
to use the commands as you have used them, but with "lock cursor"
before I change to a non-standard cursor and "unlock cursor" when I'm
finished. This stops Rev automatically resetting the default cursor
whenever it thinks it should.

Cheers,
Sarah