Desperately seeking help. iconify. uniconify. close from task bar. answer. ms reportable error?

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 31 03:27:17 EDT 2004

Thanks Trevor,

Yes you understand right.  It is when the user right clicks on the task bar
and chooses close. Otherwise, shutdownrequest etc. work OK if the user
maximises first. It's only if the user does it from the taskbar.

The same thing happens if I try to trap at the shutdownrequest if the stack
is minimized. As soon as it hit the answer box I get the error.

This happens with  an empty stack  also(2.1.2)

Pat