Desperately seeking help. iconify. uniconify. close from task bar.answer. ms reportable error?

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 31 02:33:42 EDT 2004

This doesn't happen in 2.5 but that doesn't help me much.
Also I've noticed how minimizing stacks released memory, and what's
interesting is that it never goes up as much as when the standalone is first
opened. Varies between a half to sometimes a quarter of the original memory
usage. If iconic wasn't such a bitch I might think of
iconicing/uniconicising at startup - it really cuts down on memory usage (
or maybe its just my bad code)

Pat.