2.5 cursor change

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Fri Jul 30 22:58:49 EDT 2004

On Jul 30, 2004, at 10:50 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Another way to handle it would be to retain the mickey hand during
> development and then allow the user to specify when building a
> standalone whether to keep it or not. It would be very simple change;
> if the hand cursor isn't available, Rev uses the system arrow by
> default. The only thing you have to do to get a standard cursor in a
> standalone is leave out the hand.

I usually don't include the cursor library at all, which seems to be a
brute force way to do that. Maybe more brute force than I really want.

Personally, I think Mickey should take its bows, and Rev should use
something more modern, and "app looking." An alternate selection cursor
might be the way to go.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.