2.5 cursor change

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Jul 30 20:09:27 EDT 2004

Yeah... but.. the hand's more obvious as to its function.  With two arrows
that differ only ever so slightly in appearance but markedly in action,
'twould be better, methinks, to have a markedly different appearance so
that the user doesn't have to do the mouseover hover to figure out which
is which and does what.

Judy