Cross-platform fonts...what is everyone else doing? -and-

Frank Leahy frank at
Fri Jul 30 15:23:47 CDT 2004

1. Did you make your clients install the fonts?  If so, how did you do

2. Would you be interested in licensing the fonts?

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at

On Jul 30, 2004, at 3:06 PM, use-revolution-request at