Stephen Messimer steve at
Fri Jul 30 09:22:18 CDT 2004

Hi All,

This is just to announce to the list that version 1.0.6 will be the
last version of PreceptorTools.  I have decided to return to medical
practice and that will take all of my time. Thanks to all of you who
helped with the development of PreceptorTools.  I would especially like
to thank Heather Nagey  and Kevin Miller. They both provided very
useful tips and criticisms when they were needed.  :-)

Version 1.0.6 of PreceptorTools will continue to be available on the
Messimer Computing web site  for the next year or so and I will still
send out licensing strings for educators and hobbists. After that I
expect that I will probably shut down the site. Sorry, I cannot provide
any kind of support,  I just don't have the time.

It was fun taking the time to learn Rev and to make something useful
with it. Best of luck to everyone. I will continue to lurk around here
as it is fun hanging out with you all.

Best Regards,

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South