More font woes :(

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Thu Jul 29 16:37:57 EDT 2004

Hi Judy,

Just took a quick look at your stack - the issue you are having with the
missing text is that the group 'contents' that contains the fields
'Content' and 'Topic' is invisible - setting the visible property to true
should make the text appear.

Best wishes,

Mark.

  Mark Waddingahm ~ 36degrees @ runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
       Runtime Revolution ~ User-Centric Development Tools