Using database linked controls with MySQL

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Jul 27 18:23:25 EDT 2004

Well I figured out a work-around for the answer to my last question (nice
thing about runrev - there is always another way to do it).

But this time I'm hoping someone knows how to easily format dates in the
manner that MySQL expects them. Dates have to be yyyy-mm-dd.

The format runrev gives me is mm/dd/yy. I could write a complex thing that
would convert it every time but maybe there is a built in format or someone
has a nice conversion function I could use.

You know there could easily be a large book written about using database
linked controls with runrev.