[ANN] Web Photos Pro 1.0b8

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Mon Jul 26 09:12:35 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've just released a new version of Web Photos Pro, written in
Revolution.  The product makes it easy to manage, annotate and upload
100's of albums and 1000's of photos to the web.  It works with iPhoto
on the Mac, or any photo cataloging program on the PC.  It's available
for both Mac OS X and Windows (XP and 2000 have been tested).

Please take it for a spin at http://www.webphotospro.com/downloads/.
I'd love to have any and all feedback that you want to send my way.

Thanks in advance,
-- Frank Leahy

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/