any chatters?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Jul 24 14:41:48 EDT 2004

if we can use iChat there will be no problem, we can make a big chat
room and talk... I don't need to sleep anyway! :D

we could make a little plugin for RevNET like a little tracker to show
if there was someone on the chat room, this way we could see when the
crowd is gathering... what do you think?

cheers
andre

On Jul 24, 2004, at 3:15 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Bjoernke von Gierke wrote:
>
> > Hey, I wanted to ask if any chatters are here, it would be great
> > to join an irc channel and just ask away, or brag about a cool
> > solution etc.
> > Also are you using any IM solutions?
> >
> > I guess I am just a lonely guy, searching some contact ;)
>
> A number of people have responded favorably to this.  Would you
> consider AIM, or AIM-compatible system?  A lot of the folks here are
> set up with AIM accounts.
>
> Would you be willing to organize a group chat, perhaps weekly?
>
> Kevin has said he'd like to participate if he can; Wed. and Fri. 4pm
> to 7pm GMT seem to work best for him, and I believe should be within
> acceptable hours for most of Europe and the Americas.
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL