libUrlBasicAuthToken(<name>,<password>)

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Jul 23 14:39:21 EDT 2004

> I've tried http://username:password@weburl and that doesn't work either.

That's odd.  I use this format (http://username:pass@whatever.com) as opposed to the libUrlBasicAuthToken(<name>,<password>) command all the time.  Are you checking the result to see if your getting any errors?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
Compress Images Easily with JPEGCompress
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com